I can see you have constructed a new light sabre, go back to Mars, take ye flask wit ye, feels so much better wit em pints, tell mom I can paddle on ma own now!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dienstag, November 27, 2007

here to louise

guess am gon hang in here for now. things gone out of breath at times i would find masef gaspin the morning air spraying needles across the lobes of my air sac. the frozen sweat settling on the surface of my temples my eyes of fried up alcohol died cracked at the breeze of waking reminded me of the longest year of endless evening. here once again and i am not one to complain. i did before and my whining has brought me here. yet even so i had to realize that things when it's due finds its end. time and again. this too shall pass. i have grown accustomed to the flicker. the hours of echo frequents me. now i hope to be somewhere in the fields of the sun into the folds of the rolling sea only to return in the next hour when the things before me grows bigger than my eyes could only see. i shall not want. the God of instance leads me well. through my hours of limping in the rain and even when i forget in every moment of gallop through the wee. the signs may not see, but i am free, ich bin frei. unser freund läßt uns bald. lassen sie zeit uns durch unseren freund tragen bleibt nicht lang.